ARMAGEDDON - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ARMAGEDDON > Topics

Subject: Where The VULTURES Gather
Replies: 22 Views: 7145

endtimes 28.08.08 - 11:57pm
Revelation 19:17-18

AND I SAW AN ANGEL STANDING IN THE SUN;
AND HE CRIED WITH A LOUD VOICE, SAYING TO ALL THE FOWLS THAT FLY IN THE MIDST OF THE HEAVEN,
COME AND GATHER YOURSELVES TOGETHER UNTO SUPPER OF THE GREAT GOD;
THAT THEY MAY EAT THE FLESH OF KINGS, AND THE FLESH OF CAPTAINS, AND THE FLESH OF MIGHTY MEN, AND THE FLESH OF HORSES, AND OF THEM THAT SIT ON THEM, AND THE FLESH OF ALL MEN, BOTH FREE AND BOND, BOTH SMALL AND GREAT.
v18, AND THE FOWLS WERE FILLED WITH THEIR FLESH.

endtimes 30.08.08 - 02:04pm
GYrPVXaV72EjE3FY0PRa.jpg
It has been established that the raptor family (flesh eating birds) in the Middle East particularly, has been increasing over the past few years, it would seem, in preparation for this terrible event to come. *

endtimes 30.08.08 - 02:09pm
Some years ago the following article appeared in the CHRIST FOR NATIONS MAGAZINE:
Increasing numbers of vultures are already circling in the Valley of ARMAGEDDON, according to a startling report in the Next Visitors to the Planet Earth, by Rabbi Michael Esses. *

endtimes 30.08.08 - 02:14pm
These forboding naked-headed predators are the ancient carrion eating scavengers of the East.
Seemingly a new genetic code begun to operate to increase the population of the species. It is claimed that they are multiplying at three times the normal rate.3EbY2TY8MvwaRDOWVJIA.jpg *

endtimes 30.08.08 - 02:15pm
S7r6WAMFMDNDr46SbJOB.jpg

Those familiar with the ornithology of the East have stated that the buzzards are laying four eggs instead of one! *

endtimes 30.08.08 - 02:21pm
Here is a prophecy which confirms this:

Isaiah 34:15-16
There shall the great owl make her nest, and lay and hatch, and gather under her shadow, there shall the vulture also be gathered everyone to her mate.
Seek ye out the book of the Lord and read: no one of these shall fail, none SHALL WANT (LACK) HER MATE, for My mouth it hath commanded, AND HIS SPIRIT IT HATH GATHERED THEM.

endtimes 30.08.08 - 02:24pm
The context of this chapter shows clearly that this is God's indignation upon ALL NATIONS, not just a nation. *

endtimes 30.08.08 - 02:29pm
Chap. 34:1-2
Come near ye nations to hear; and harken ye people:
Let the EARTH hear and all that is therein; the WORLD and all things that come forth from it.
For the INDIGNATION of the Lord is upon ALL NATIONS, and His fury upon all their armies: He hath utterly destroyed them to the SLAUGHTER.

endtimes 30.08.08 - 02:46pm
THE SLAUGHTER OF GOG'S ARMIES:
GOG = Demon spirit of war.

EZEKIEL 39:1-7,11-20

Son of man, prophecy against Gog. Give him this message from the Sovereign Lord:
I Am your enemy, O Gog, ruler of nations of Meshech and Tubal. I will turn you and drive you toward the mountains of Israel, bringing you from the distant north. I will knock your weapons from your hands and leave you helpless.

endtimes 30.08.08 - 02:54pm
you and all your vast hordes will die on the mountains. I WILL GIVE FOOD TO THE VULTURES AND WILD ANIMALS. You will fall in the open fields, for I Have spoken, says the Sovereign Lord. And I will rain down fire on Magog and on all your allies who live safely on coasts. Then they will know that I am the Lord.
Thus, I will make knowm My holy name among my people of Israel. I will not let it be desecrated. Anymore. And the nations, too, will know that I am the Lord, the Holy One of Israel. That day of judgmemt will come, says the Sovereign Lord. Everything will happen just as I have declared it.

endtimes 30.08.08 - 03:00pm
And I will make a vast graveyard for Gog and his hordes in the Valley of the Travelers, east of the Dead Sea. The path of t who travel there will be blocked by this burial ground, and they will change the name of the place to the Valley of Gog's Hordes. It will take seven months for the people of Israel to cleanse the land by burying the bodies. Everyone in Israel will help, for it will be a glorious victory for ISRAEL when I demonstrate my glory on that day, says the Sovereign Lord. *

endtimes 30.08.08 - 03:12pm
At the end of the seven months, special crews will be appointed to search the land for any skeletons and to bury them, so the land will be made clean again. Whenever some bones are found, a marker will be set up beside them so the burial crews will see them and take them to be buried in the Valley of Gog's Hordes. And so the land will finally be cleansed. *

endtimes 30.08.08 - 03:25pm
And now, son of man, CALL ALL THE BIRDS AND WILD ANIMALS, says the Sovereign Lord. Say to them:
GATHER TOGETHER FOR MY GREAT SACRIFICIAL FEAST. COME FROM FAR AND NEAR TO THE MOUNTAINS OF ISRAEL, AND THERE EAT THE FLESH AND DRINK THE BLOOD! EAT THE FLESH OF MIGHTY MEN AND DRINK THE BLOOD OF PRINCES AS THOUGH THEY WERE RAMS, LAMBS, GOATS, AND FAT YOUNG BULLS OF BASHAN!

lFQHjOHNLi3RBY5aYwtb.jpg *

endtimes 30.08.08 - 03:29pm
GORGE YOURSELVES WITH FLESH UNTIL YOU ARE GLUTTED; DRINK BLOOD UNTIL YOU ARE DRUNK. THIS IS THE SACRIFICIAL FEAST I HAVE PREPARED FOR YOU. FEAST AT MY BANQUET TABLE - FEAST ON HORSES, RIDERS, AND VALIANT WARRIORS, says the Sovereign Lord. *

endtimes 30.08.08 - 03:35pm
A very interesting article appeared in the SA The Star supplement, Looking Wes, dated 29th August 1996:

ROODEKRANS BLACK EAGLES SHOCK THE WORLD
The Roodekrans pair of Black Eagles have astounded the ornithological world by producing two sets of eggs, in different nests during one mating season. *

endtimes 30.08.08 - 03:41pm
This is the first time black eagles anywhere in the world have done this and we are keeping a close eye on the birds to see what will happen when the second nest's eggs hatch. The pair laid eggs in the first nest six weeks earlier than normal this year, and only one egg hatched. *

endtimes 30.08.08 - 03:46pm
HqgSFajKIobwUwt6SYR3.jpg
Then the eagles started constructing another nest below the first and mating began again. A monitor reported that he had notf two eggs in the nest on July 30th, while the unfledged chick in the top nest was 77 days old.
THIS IS A PROPHECY BEING FULFILLED BEFORE OUR VERY EYES! IT IS MUCH LATER THAN WE THINK! - READY? *

endtimes 30.08.08 - 11:26pm
Roodekrans black eagle

5w9Cbt9Q9mSW4Df8JYET.jpg *

endtimes 30.08.08 - 11:34pm
Chick1

VJEWOGCqIupOWS7yCGU2.jpg

Chick2

qLaK21dDeJFyBtqFbURf.jpg *

godgirl8 4.09.08 - 05:32am
Powerful message! Thank you! I never saw it this way before, this is serious stuff. *

xycoh 27.01.09 - 09:56am
Endtimes i agree when Jesus comes it will be for all Christians. Not only a certain nation. *

* ARMAGEDDON Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ARMAGEDDON

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits