Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ARMAGEDDON - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ARMAGEDDON > Topics

Subject: Endtime Scriptures
Replies: 32 Views: 1331

endtimes 1.03.08 - 07:28pm
ker6X7UrVbPrJ55WOL6T.jpgIsaiah 2:1-4

This is another vision that Isaiah son of Amos saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem:
In the last days, the Temple of the Lord in Jerusalem will become the most important place on earth.
People from all over the world will go there to worship.
Many nations will come and say, Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the Temple of the God of Israel.
There He will teach us His ways, so that we may obey Him.
For in those days the Lord's teacing and His Word will go out from Jerusalem.
The Lord will settle international disputes.
All the nations will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. All wars will stop, and military training will come to an end. Come, people of Israel, let us walk in the light of the Lord!

endtimes 25.04.08 - 09:32am
Isaiah 13:4-6

Hear the noise on the mountains! Listen, as the armies march! It is the noise and the shout of many nations. The Lord Almighty has brought them here to form an army. They came from countries far away. They are the Lord's weapons; they carry His anger with them and will destroy the whole land. Scream in terror, for the Lord's time has arrived. the time for the Almighty to destroy. *

endtimes 25.04.08 - 11:51am
Joel 2:28, 29

I will pour out My Spirit upon all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy. Your old men will dream dreams. Your young men will sfe visions. In those days, I will pour out my Spirit even on servants, men and woman alike. *

endtimes 25.04.08 - 11:55am
Joel 2:30-32

I will cause wonders in the heavens and on the earth - blood and fire and pillars of smoke. The sun will be darkness, and the moon will turn bloodred before that great and terrible day of the Lord arrives. And anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. *

khope777 26.04.08 - 04:01pm
That will be a dark day indeed! But for believers, that day is the most joyful one because that is the day we will be with our Savior, Lord Jesus Christ! I am looking forward to that day! I have been all my life. God bless you for your many words of encouragement and the scripture you post. *

endtimes 27.04.08 - 07:43am
Amen khope! I also have excitement in my spirit and i wait in anti tion for the day of the Lord and all the events that we are all gonna be part of. I have had this excitement in my spirit for the past three years. As christians we dont need to fear God's judgments coming upon the earth, God's children will be protected supernaturally. *

endtimes 28.04.08 - 09:53pm
Zecheriah 12:8

On that day the Lord will defend the people of Jerusalem, the weakest among them will be as mighty king David! *

endtimes 28.04.08 - 10:15pm
Zecheriah 12:9 For My plan is to destroy all the nations that come against Israel. *

endtimes 29.04.08 - 10:51am
Philippians 3:21 He will take these weak mortal bodies of ours and change them into glorius bodies like His own, using the same mighty power that He will use to qonquer everything, everywhere. *

endtimes 29.04.08 - 10:55am
1 John 2:18 Dear children, the last hour is here. You have hear that the Antichrist is coming, and already many such antichrists have appeared. From this we know that the end of the world has come. *

endtimes 29.04.08 - 11:07am
1 Corinthians 15:51 But let me tell you a wonderful secret God has revealed to us. Not all of us will die, but we will all be transformed. *

6j0 29.04.08 - 02:04pm
Matt.22:30
For in the resurrection (rapture) they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of GOD in heaven.

6j0 29.04.08 - 02:12pm

Lk.14:14

And thou shalt be blessed; for they cannot recompense thee: for thou shalt be recompensed at the resurrection (RAPTURE) of the just.

6j0 29.04.08 - 02:20pm

Jn.5:28

Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear HIS voice.(RAPTURE)

6j0 29.04.08 - 03:26pm
Jn.6:39,40
And this is the FATHER's will which hath sent me, that of all which HE hath given ME I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

6j0 29.04.08 - 03:38pm
40. And this is the will of HIM that sent ME, that every one which seeth the SON, and believeth on HIM, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.(RAPTURE) *

6j0 29.04.08 - 03:51pm
Jn.14:3
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I WILL COME AGAIN, and RECEIVE YOU UNTO MYSELF; that where I am, there ye may be also.
(RAPTURE) *

6j0 29.04.08 - 03:59pm
Jn.14:19
Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye me: because I live, ye shall live also.
(RAPTURE) *

s0lvent 3.05.08 - 01:28pm
Endtimes i agree with what you say. Only a fool will not agree. All that bothers me is. what will stop the antichrist from crucifying Jesus when he comes again? It is easier to serve Satan than God. The non believers are more than the believers. Please help me if i am wrong. *

6j0 3.05.08 - 01:59pm
S0lvent, the 1 reason the antichrist can't crucify CHRIST. Because its a prophecy that NO MAN or anything on or in earth, or in the sea or on the sea, or in the heavens, EVER EVER can stop.
My friend hope it helped u.
I LOVE U s0lvent, with the love of CHRIST.yes.GIF *

6j0 3.05.08 - 03:36pm
2 Pet.1:19-21+2:1
We have also a MORE SURE WORD OF PROPHECY; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star in your hearts:

6j0 3.05.08 - 03:45pm
20. Knowing this first, that NO PROPHECY OF THE SCRIPTURE IS OF ANY PRIVATE INTERPRETATION.
21. For the prophecy came [b]NOT IN OLD TIME BY THE WILL OF MAN: BUT HOLY MEN OF GOD SPAKE AS THEY WERE MOVED BY THE HOLY GHOST.

ak.gif

6j0 3.05.08 - 03:54pm
2:1. But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there SHALL BE FALSE TEACHERS among you, who privily SHALL BRING IN d*mnable heresies, even DENYING the LORD that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. *

endtimes 4.05.08 - 08:22am
It is true what 6j0 says, every prophecy in Scripture have been fulfilled, and the last day prophecies of Scripture is coming in to fulfillment as we speak right now, God's Word never returns to Him void, but it will accomplish that which He please. Heaven and earth will pass away, but God's word will by no means pass away. Nothing can stop prophecy, and God wont stop His own Words and prophecy. We are seeing Gods DECREED WILL come to pass, meaning it will surely happen. *

endtimes 4.05.08 - 08:32am
The purpose and meaning of Christ's crucifixion must be understood correctly in this case. Christ's crucifiction was not something that happened out of God's control or power. The crucifixion of Jesus was part of God's plan from the beginning and it is the very reason God came in flesh in the body of Jesus. *

endtimes 4.05.08 - 08:35am
John 3:16 says God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. *

endtimes 4.05.08 - 08:54am
Also remember that God is Lord of everthing, and everything that happens is SUBJECT to His will. He has the full and final authority. Satan and his demons are also subject to God and His will. They cannot do anything without God's permission. Satan had to get permission from God to attack Job. The work on the cross was not a work from satan but it was God's redemptive full and finished work. The crucifixion of Christ was the final blow of satan, he was made a public spectacle, the serpent's head was bruised by the seed of the women. There is no need for Christ to be crucified again, He shed His blood and died in our place ONCE for ALL. (read Hebrews.) *

endtimes 4.05.08 - 09:08am
Death and the grave could not hold Jesus. Jesus conquered Death itself, the sting of Death was taken out forever. Jesus died a natural death but God raised Him from the dead, He is the first of everything, also the first to be raised from the death to live forever. Everyone that dies in Jesus will be raised just like Him in the last day. Jesus and His ressurected and raptured saints can not die again, they live forever. The second death has no power over them. So no, the antichrist wont crucify Jesus when He returns, Jesus returns as the righteous Judge, and the Antichrist and the false prophet and his followers will be dealt with at the battle of Armageddon, the antichrist and his worshippers stand no chance. They will fall by millions in Armageddon by the sword which proceeds out of His mouth, the Word of God! The Word will kill them! Amen! *

endtime 20.07.08 - 11:02am
Zephaniah 2:1-3
Gather together and pray, you shameless nation. Gather while there is still time, before judgment begins and your opportunity is blown away like chaff. Act now, before the fury of the Lord falls and the terrible day of the Lord begins. Beg the Lord to save you - all who are humble, all you who uphold justice. Walk humbly and do what is right. Perhaps even yet the Lord will protect you from His anger on that day of destruction. *

endtimes 24.08.08 - 10:47pm
As for you, go your way until the end. You will rest and then at the end of days, you will rise again to receive the inheritance set aside for you. Dan. 12:13 *

jidat 26.08.08 - 12:26am
amien.! *

seastarr 26.08.08 - 09:19am
read.GIF Amen! *

oubaas 16.08.10 - 12:27pm
Bumping the topic for someone I want to read it. *

* ARMAGEDDON Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ARMAGEDDON

Create Your Own App Store

topTop