Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ARMAGEDDON - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ARMAGEDDON > Topics

Subject: The Return of The King
Replies: 19 Views: 3353

endtimes 11.01.08 - 09:59pm
When Jesus came to our world 2,000 years ago, He and His message of love and salvation were rejected by the leaders of His own people. Yes, they wanted a savior, a messiah, a great king, but not one born in a barn and raised as a poor carpenter, who chose humble fishermen, tax collectors, drunks, and prostitutes as His friends and followers. Few of the rich and powerful of His day were interested in the freedom of spirit He offered to those who would receive the truth He spoke. They only wanted freedom from Rome and Roman taxes. Nor did they desire the eternal treasures and rewards He promised to all who would believe in and follow Him. They wanted a messiah, a king who could make them wealthy and powerful material kingdom there and then. *

endtimes 11.01.08 - 10:07pm
This man, Jesus Christ, the Son of the Creator of the universe, said, ALL AUTHORITY HAS BEEN GIVEN TO ME IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH. (Matt.28:18) He could have taken over the world and made Himself king in one day! He told the Roman governor before whom He was tried, You could have no power over Me at all, unless it was given to you by My Father. (John 19:11). *

endtimes 11.01.08 - 10:13pm
He told Peter, Do you think that I cannot now pray to My Father, and He will provide Me with more than twelve legions of angels?. (Matthew 26:53) When He hung dying on the cross where He was crucified, and the religious leaders taunted, You saved others, if You're really the Son of God, save Yourself. (Mark 15:29-32) He could have done that. BUT HE CHOSE TO DIE FOR YOU AND ME!! *

endtimes 11.01.08 - 10:20pm
After He rose from the grave, He could have shown Himself to the High priests, the governor, or Ceasar himself. He could have proved to them and the world that He was indeed the Son of God, the Messiah, and He could have forced them all to worship Him. Instead He appeared only to those who already believed in Him and loved Him, in order to comfort them and encourage their faith. *

endtimes 11.01.08 - 10:27pm
For 2,000 years, Jesus and His Kingdom have remained unseen to this world, manifested only in the hearts and lives of those who love and receive Him by faith. This is the mystery that many of His own people in His day couldn't understandh and that many today cannot seem to grasp: He offers each of us a choice to receive or reject Him. This is still the Age of Grace, of choice, when we must believe His Word and receive Him by faith. *

endtimes 11.01.08 - 11:03pm
But the day is coming VERY SOON when this present age will be over and all the word WILL See the Son of Man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. (Matthew 24:29-31). For He has promised to come again, and according to numerous fulfilled prophecies describing world conditions immediately before Jesus returns, the time is at hand. *

endtimes 11.01.08 - 11:19pm
We are NOW living in the Final Last Days of man's cruel and destructive rule on earth. From all indications, the last seven years of man's rule are almost upon us. This period will begin with the rise of a totally godless one-world government that will be led by a Devil-possessed dictator, the Antichrist. The final 3 of the seven years is known as the Great Tribulation (Daniel 8:23-25, 9:27, 11:21-45, Matthew 24:15,21, 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12, Revelation chapt. 13) *

endtimes 11.01.08 - 11:24pm
Jesus said, Immediately after the tribulation of those days...the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the wicked will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. (Matthew 24:29-30). *

endtimes 11.01.08 - 11:32pm
This time He is not coming as a meek and mild babe in a manger, God in the hands of man, but as the almighty KING OF KINGS, and it will be man in the hands of God. The trumpets of God will sound and Jesus' mighty voice will thunder from the heavens, [i]COME UP![i]. and all of His saved children will be caught up together with Him in the clouds, rising in immortal victory over the forces of the satanic Antichrist. *

endtimes 11.01.08 - 11:39pm
When Jesus returns, a tremendous miracle takes place: the resurrection of believers. The bodies of all the saved people who have ever died will be instantly resurrected and come bursting out of their graves, and all believers who are still alive will be raised with them to meet Jesus in the air. (Matthew 24:31, 1Corinthians 15:51-57, Philippians 3:21, 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, Revelation 11:12) *

endtimes 11.01.08 - 11:50pm
Then we will all fly away with the Lord to the Marraige Feast of the Lamb in Heaven (Revelation 19:6-9). It will be the greatest party ever held - a wonderful reunion with the Lord and all of our loved ones, our victory celebration. Meanwhile, the Antichrist and His followers will be left to suffer the wrath of God, until we return with the Lord to finally take over the world at the Battle of Armageddon and set up His Kingdom of love on earth - the happy new beginning! Will you be ready to meet Jesus when He soon returns?. *

endtimes 11.01.08 - 11:53pm
The way to enter the Kingdom of Heaven is to let the King of Heaven, Jesus, enter you. You can have Jesus and His heavenly love in your heart right now by simply praying this prayer: *

endtimes 12.01.08 - 12:02am
Lord Jesus, i now confess with my mouth that You are Lord, and i believe in my heart that God the Father raised You, Lord Jesus from the dead, therefore i am saved. I believe that You are the only way to God, that You are the Son of God and that You died for me.Lord Jesus, come into my heart, please forgive my sins, wash me in Your blood, save my soul, and write my name in the Book of Life, and give me Your Holy Spirit, Thank You Lord, amen. *

6j0 18.01.08 - 01:21pm
Amen and amen! okay.GIF *

seastarr 4.03.08 - 04:36pm
Praise the Lord that Jesus loves us so much! I have been reading Gods Word in many books of New Testament past several days. Remembered this morning I read somewhere: That Jesus will not return until all nations have heard The Word of God & have the opportunity to accept Jesus as their Savior. I thought about the information superhighway that is available in todays world. Making Gods Word more available than ever before. Time is short. Surely all nations will be reached soon.

seastarr 4.03.08 - 07:02pm
I want to read about that again, but can't find it. Does anyone know scripture & verse on this? repost.GIF *

endtimes 16.04.08 - 07:34am
sis, i will get u scriptures on this sheep.GIF *

leonado1 7.06.12 - 01:57pm
THE GREAT I AM OF THE OLD TESTAMENT,IT IS JESUS OF THE NEW TESTAMENT.BEFORE ABRAHAM I AM AND HE REJOICED TO SEE MY DAY. *

way2go 26.06.14 - 08:53pm
Jesus said he EXISTED before Abraham, not that he was Almighty God. When the Jews falsely accused Jesus of making himself a God, he quoted Psalm 82:6, where GOD Himself calls MEN gods, and then said that they wanted to stone him because he said ''I am God's Son''. John 10:31-36... The term 'God' is not exclusive to the Creator, since it is applied to men, angels, false gods and idols, Satan.... And Jesus prayed to the Father and said, ''You, the ONLY true God'', meaning the only Creator worthy of worship in His station. Jesus also said of the Father, ''My God! My God!'' when dying nailed to the tree, and ''My God'' when speaking to Mary Magdalene in the Garden after being resurrected. Again, decades later in Revelation 3:12, Jesus says ''My God'' FOUR times. Also, scriptures use the expression ''the GOD and Father of Jesus Christ''. As we know, GOD cannot have another God over Him, therefore Jesus Christ is not GOD ALMIGHTY, the I AM, or I AM THAT I AM. Remember, that the title 'god' is a position of power and authority, but ALMIGHTY GOD, JEHOVAH, is over all as Creator. Please read 1 Corinthians 8:5,6... *

sirayuk 16.06.16 - 01:50pm
Nothing is made without him and he is all needed for existence *

* ARMAGEDDON Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ARMAGEDDON

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits