Create Your Own App Store

* ARMAGEDDON > Topics

Subject: ~~ARMAGEDDON~~
Replies: 28 Views: 1981

endtimes 11.01.08 - 08:16pm
lCaA3C21J9SlXdlUEGHj.jpg
C7Jb2S95SLErxPYMWP8D.jpg

Revelation 16:12-16

And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And i saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue ARMAGEDDON. *

endtimes 16.04.08 - 07:39am
iP69H3D4zOChI5EsDwvbC.jpg *

endtimes 28.08.08 - 02:28pm
The word Armageddon appears only once in the New Testament, in Revelation 16:16.
There are several references to it in the Old Testament as the hill of Megiddo. Har Megiddo (Har - Hebrew for hill) was one of the three fortified cities built by King Solomon, the excavations of which can still be seen today. *

endtimes 28.08.08 - 04:36pm
It held a strategic position guarding the route from the Mediterranean Sea to Damascus and the Far East.

ESDRALON
It is north of the city of Esdralon, where great battles of the past were fought. *

endtimes 28.08.08 - 04:45pm
It is famous for two great victories, that of Barak over the Canaanites, (Judges 4:15), and Gideon over the Midianites, (Judges 7), and for two great disasters, the death of King Saul, (1 Sam.31:8), and King Josiah, (2Kings 23:29-30; 2 Chron. 35:22). *

endtimes 28.08.08 - 04:47pm
Megiddo Valley

uuxO7LKWevulH007IQx4.jpg *

endtimes 28.08.08 - 04:48pm
tcIQddg6uOaAINjP54Ft.jpg

UFPVGA6E7YTKRk17izgj.jpg *

endtimes 28.08.08 - 04:52pm
ARMAGEDDON has become a poetical expression of terrible and final conflict.
The battle of Armageddon will be fought at the close of the great Tribulation by the godless ds of the world for the possession of the city of Jerusalem, east against west. The east is headed up by Russia. *

endtimes 28.08.08 - 04:57pm
It is believed by many, that the nation that possesses the city of Jerusalem, will finally rule the world. This of course is true. Israel will be the chief nation on the earth during the Millenium, with Jerusalem as the capital city of the world. *

endtimes 28.08.08 - 05:03pm
RUNNING COMMENTARY

Zecheriah chapters 12, 13, and 14 is a running commentary on the battle of Armageddon. The prophet gives us a vivid description of the final conflict between the forces of darkness and that of light, between that of Christ and the Antichrist. *

endtimes 28.08.08 - 05:09pm
Jerusalem is mentioned 22 times in these chapters.
Zecheriah 12:1-10
This is the fate of Israel, as pro nounced by the Lord, who stretched out the heavens and laid the foundation of the earth, and formed the spirit of man within him.
I will make JERUSALEM and Judah like a cup of poison, (a cup of trembling, KJV) to all the nearby nations that send their armies to surround JERUSALEM.

endtimes 28.08.08 - 05:42pm
JERUSALEM WILL BE A HEAVY STONE BURDENING THE WORLD AND THOUGH ALL NATIONS OF THE EARTH UNIUE IN AN ATTEMPT TO MOVE HER, THEY WILL ALL BE CRUSHED.
In that day says the LORD, I will bewilder the armies drawn up against her, and make fools of them, for I will watch over the peoples of Judah, but will blind all her enemies.
And the clans of Judah shall say to themselves, the people of JERUSALEM have found strength in the Lord of the armies of heaven. Their God. In that day I will make the clans of Judah lile a little fire that sets the forest aflame - like a burning match among the sheaves; they will burn up all the neighbouring nations right and left, while JERUSALDM stands unmoved

endtimes 28.08.08 - 05:49pm
My plan is to destroy all the nations that come up against JERUSALEM.

SPIRIT OF GRACE AND PRAYER
Then I will pour out the spirit of grace and prayer on all the people of JERUSALEM, and they will look on Him they pierced, and mourn for Him, as for an oldest child who died.
TLB *

endtimes 28.08.08 - 05:59pm
Zecheriah 13:6
And one shall say unto Him, what are these wounds in Thine hands? Then shall He answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.

Zecheriah 14:1-21
Behold the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. FOR I WILL GATHER ALL THE NATIONS AGAINST JERUSALEM TO BATTLE, THEN SHALL THE LORD GO FORTH AND FIGHT AGAINST THOSE NATIONS AS WHEN HE FOUGHT IN THE DAY OF BATTLE. *

endtimes 28.08.08 - 06:07pm
And His feet shall stand in that day upon the Mount of Olives which is before JERUSALEM the east, and the midst thereof, towards the east and towards the west and there shall be a very great valley, and half of the mountain shall move towards the north and half of it towards the south - AND THE LORD MY GOD SHALL COME, AND ALL THE SAINTS WITH THEE.

And it shall come to pass in that day that the light shall not be clear nor dark: but it shall be one day that shall be known to the Lord, not day nor night: but it shall come to pass that at evening time it shall be light.

endtimes 28.08.08 - 06:16pm
And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from JERUSALEM,half towards the former sea and half towards the hinder sea, in summer and winter shall it be. And the Lord shall be King over all the earth, in that day there shall be one Lord, and His name one. And the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem, and it shall be lifted up... *

endtimes 28.08.08 - 08:12pm
THE SMITING PLAGUE

And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord shall smite all the people that have fought against JERUSALEM. Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongues shall consume away in their mouth. And it shall come to pass in that day that a great tumult from the Lord shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour. *

endtimes 28.08.08 - 08:40pm
And Judah shall also fight at JERUSALEM, and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold and silver and apparel in great abundance.
And so shall be the plague of the horse, the mule, of the camel, and of the ass, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague.

And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem, shall go up from year to year to worsp the King, the Lord of Hosts, and to keep the Feast of the Tabernacles.

endtimes 28.08.08 - 08:49pm
DYED GARMENTS

Isaiah 63:1-4

Who is this that cometh from Edom, from the city of Bozrah, with His clothing stained red? Who is this in Royal robes, marching in the greatness of His strength?
IT IS I, THE LORD, ANNOUNCING YOUR SALVATION! IT IS I, THE LORD, WHO IS MIGHTY TO SAVE.
Why are Your clothes so red, as if you have been treading out grapes?

endtimes 28.08.08 - 08:59pm
b64g4YW9L3D7G5E8T7hW.jpg

I HAVE TRODDEN THE WINEPRESS ALONE, NO ONE WAS THERE TO HELP ME. IN MY ANGER I HAVE TRAMPLED MY ENEMIES AS IF THEY WERE GRAPES. IN MY FURY I HAVE TRAMPLED MY FOES. IT IS THEIR BLOOD THAT HAS STAINED MY CLOTHES. FOR THE TIME HAS COME FOR ME AVENGE MY PEOPLE, TO RANSOM THEM FROM THEIR OPPRESSORS. I LOOKED, BUT NO ONE CAME TO HELP MY PEOPLE. I WAR AMAZED AND APPALLED AT WHAT I SAW. SO I EXECUTED VENGEANCE ALONE, UNAIDED, I PASSED DOWN JUDGMENT . I CRUSHED THE NATIONS IN MY ANGER AND MADE THEM STAGGER AND FALL TO THE GROUND. *

endtimes 28.08.08 - 09:13pm
CxdGYanpXBXaGAINVJsr.jpg

THE WINEPRESS

Revelation 14:19-20

And the angel thrust his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.
And the winepress of the wrath of God.
And the winepress was trodden without the city, and the blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand sixhundred furlongs.

endtimes 28.08.08 - 09:23pm
5kPNLr9DtYyXWBo5kBNA.jpg
THE WHITE HORSE

Revelation 19:14-16

And i saw heaven opened and behold a white horse; and He that sat upon him was called FAITHFUL AND TRUE, and in righteousness He doth make war.
His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns; and he had a name written that no man knew, but He Himself.
And He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood; and His name is called THE WORD OF GOD.

endtimes 28.08.08 - 09:30pm
mW3I9f5FXeHg3VepRy07.jpg *

endtimes 28.08.08 - 09:31pm
wkBD8BUY14lIbKxbjOMC.jpg

And the armies which were in heaven followed Him upon white horses, clothed in white linen white and clean. And out of His mouth goeth a sharp sword that with it He should smite the nations; and He shall rule them with a rod of iron; and He treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He hath on His vesture and on His thigh a name written. KING of KINGS and LORD of LORDS. *

endtimes 28.08.08 - 09:45pm
R8HECuRcKI1CCOPtWVtH.jpgAnd i saw the beast (antichrist) and the kings of the earth an their armies GATHERED TOGETHER TO MAKE WAR AGAINST HIM THAT SAT ON THE HORSE, AND AGAINST HIS ARMY.

And the remnant were slain with the sword of Him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of His mouth; and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

godgirl8 4.09.08 - 05:40am
This is eye opening material! *

seastarr 4.09.08 - 11:17am
Amen wow.GIF *

* ARMAGEDDON Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ARMAGEDDON

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits