Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ARMAGEDDON - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ARMAGEDDON > Topics

Subject: BLOGS AND NEW TOPICS
Replies: 4 Views: 1113

leonado1 13.04.12 - 06:45pm
I am LEONADO1,@ ,facebook LEONARD KHOLOWA,prodigits LEONADO1,why ijoined all of these sites is to reach out to the souls,sharing the SPOKEN WORD,bringing someone to salvation,teaching the SPOKEN WORD .When am doing this i do meet christians ,i like them to speak their minds that ishould also learn,when ifichristians who responds ,i get encouraged.In all of these sites especially got so many blogs any one can read.God bless you all who took ur time to read wat iwrote.

endtimes 30.04.12 - 07:43am
Amen!!!This is what we are here for. This is our ministry. Come on people, should we not all do the same? Please reply to the topics, share what you have, ask questions and answer questions. Start ur own topics, let us encourage one another, exort one another. God says we are to go into the world, share His message to all tongues and all nations.Here it is possible to do just that. Not one of us have an excuse NOT to post here in all the groups.It is not up to the admins only to start new topics and reply to them.We are all equal. *

oubaas 30.04.12 - 08:08am
Amen! I agree. The groups are getting too quiet. We must not allow the social networks to kill us as the social networks are full of evelness that are out to destroy us children of God! *

endtimes 12.05.12 - 01:41pm
We shall not be silenced. We use all of these social networks to Gods advantage, we gain enemy ground and win loved ones over to the Lord.Pro I believe has become our home base to report to one another and take a breather over the past few years. We saw many come and go, but then we have the ones who never quits. Here we have become a close knit family over the years. smile.GIF *

oubaas 12.05.12 - 02:45pm
It is very true and these groups are a good platform from where you can share on social networks and by doing that you get new traffic.

Just a pity some of our good old friends (and 'enemies' offcourse) dissapeared in the meantime. One sadly passed away. *

* ARMAGEDDON Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ARMAGEDDON

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits