Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ARMAGEDDON - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ARMAGEDDON > Topics

Subject: TRINITY
Replies: 2 Views: 1078

leonado1 1.04.12 - 05:46am
If you read Mathew 28 :19 ,He said in the name nt names,but mentioned three things Father,Son and Holyghost,nw the question ,is fathe aname,no father is nt aname but title that father must have aname,iam son but my name is nt son,wat dd Jesus meant ? On Luke 24:47-49 they wr told that remission of sins and repentance be preached in His name starting frm Jerusalem,and wr told to wait until they are endued with the power frm above,they wr nt told to go to theology school but to wait upon the holyspirit,becoz John 14:26 told us that this holyghost is the teacher ,now on acts 2 is when they received the holyghost,there wr so many people frm different nations,let me say that nw it was the holyspirit in control,nw when Peter with full of holyghost taught people who wr there until the holyghost remind them on Acts 2:36, therefore let the house of Israel as*uredly ,that God hath made that same Jesus whom you crucified ,both Lord and Christ.These people wr people who crucified the Lord thinking that they were doing service to God,when they heard this it pained them until they asked wat to do.Acts 2:38-41.repent and they wr baptised in the name of the Lord Jesus. *

unquiet1 8.04.12 - 01:46pm
A 3in1 god. *

leonado1 8.04.12 - 06:48pm
There is no such athing as four in one my Sister,ok wat you should knw is that,these three they are God's offices,God created Adam thats when He was afather,now when man fail in the garden of eden it needed one who is holy to redeem man,there was nobody holy God himself was holy ,wat did he do ? He took the form of man God with us thats hw he worked as ason,so that He die on the cross to shade that precious blood.Nw on John chapter 14 the world will see me no more but iwill be with you ,even in you to the end of the world,today the same JESUS is in the hearts of believers.Father,son and the holyspirit it is nt aname but titles. *

* ARMAGEDDON Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ARMAGEDDON

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits