Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ARMAGEDDON - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ARMAGEDDON > Topics

Subject: ATTHECROSS GROUP
Replies: 3 Views: 1340

rider13 24.11.11 - 11:56am
Hello old friends and new ones also. I am the owner of atthecross group here. I need your help. For several years my health has continued to decline and now is even worse. Could some of you search your heart and see if you have the will and time to help me with the group? As a moderator or just to post a prayer, poem, testimony or short message? Whatever God lays on your heart to do with be appreciated very much. Recently the Lord has said I MUST work more on my group for the time is growing so short now. Please help me with spreading Gods love and plan of salvation. Endtimes has been a friend for years and she is one of my mods as I am hers, so I feel sure this is okay with here. If you will help or want to be a moderator please inbox me. I will be checking back soon. God bless each of you! P.S. I do not care about group stars, rating, placings. I care about leading the lost to the love of God! *

rider13 15.02.12 - 03:05pm
ATTHECROSS WILL CLOSE IN 7 days due to lack of help and interest of the members. My failing health leaves no other choice! *

unquiet1 15.02.12 - 04:41pm
sayanora! Bye.GIF *

endtimes 8.06.18 - 07:55am
Sadly, rider13 has passed away *

* ARMAGEDDON Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ARMAGEDDON

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits