Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ARMAGEDDON - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ARMAGEDDON > Topics

Subject: Prophecy concerning Julius Malema
Replies: 0 Views: 3421

endtimes 28.10.11 - 06:58am
2,087 people like this. Be the first ofyour friends.Copyright 2011 Marc Bredenkamp English Franais (French)Website byAll authority in heaven and onearth has been given unto Me,and as the Father sent Me, evenso send I you!HomeBlogProphecy in the NewsAboutSubscribePosted30 Aug20118:05 amShareProphetic Alert JuliusMalema.Dear Warriors,On the 10 April 2011 I wasprophesying to the Churchconcerning events to comeregards South Africa. Whileprophesying I heard myselfshouting out Julius Malemasname. Below is a transcribedcopy of that portion of theutterance.Julius! Julius! Julius! For adarkness shall come upon youand you shall not see, yes beingblind for a time, for I shall touchyou by My power. You havedefied and been defiant, you whohave resisted and been rebellious, you who have desired to bringdestruction to this nation.Destruction shall not come tothis nation, no! For I shall strikethe destroyer down on behalf ofMy righteous ones in this land,says the Lord,And know thisone thing, that I will remove you,I shall do it speedily and quickly. And thus sayeth the Lord, Julius,you must repent, andif you shallrepent, says God, I shall havemercy upon you, and I shall begracious to you.For what is this I see? One, one inyour history. One from yourforefathers who was a Christian,who prayed, a grandmotherJulius? A grandmother, a greatgrandmother that prayed for you! Why do you resist Me? It is hardfor you to kick against the goads.For I shall meet with you and Ishall encounter you, but I willfirst bring you to a low place justlike I did with Jacob, I shall bringyou to a hard, lonely place. Thereyou shall discover Me.But your defiance shall be stifledand shut up and the destroyerthat wanted to use you todestroy you, even you and thisnation, shall not have his way.For I say, South Africa, thisnation is My nation! This land isMy land!When this prophecy was given,Julius was riding a serious high. A high that had many worriedfor the future of this country.Who could have suspected theturn in recent events, concerningJulius, that have so suddenly andexpectantly begun to take place?However, pride comes before afall and God has plans for thisNation. Plans to prosper us, notto harm us! Juliuss lack ofwisdom, inability to beaccountable, sub, and hisdefiant arrogance, has causedhim to get into trouble, not onlywith the top leaders of hispolitical fraternal, but also withGod. A God I believe he onceknew, but has since departedfrom. The fear of the Lord is thebeginning of all wisdom!With God because thepresentation of his messagesmacks of pride, insolence and isdevoid of love, the spirit of unity,and is seasoned with aschismatic expression; contraryto Gods present will for theNation. It will be a mosttroubling time for politicianswho choose to reject Godsintents for our beloved country.It is Gods season for this Nationand the continent of Africa.Everything is beautiful in itstime!I write this short note to ask youall to pray with me:1. Pray for wisdom for theLeaders of the ANC in theirdecision making process regardsdisciplinary measures for theseyoung men of the ANCYL and thatGods will be done according toHis word.2. Pray that Julius, in his time ofturmoil, discipline, probableanxiety and potential fear, wouldbe humbled, get on his knees,and have a true encounter withThe Most High; not religion. Anencounter, according to His will,as revealed in the above word. Itis not Gods will that any shouldperish, but that all should cometo repentance!3. To fully understand how topray effectively with the aboveprophetic utterance click on:Raising The Dead Sermon1 Tim 1:18 Timothy, my child, Ientrust to you this command,which is in accordance with thewords of prophecy spoken in thepast about you. Use those wordsas weapons in order to fight well.(GNT)Julius is a young man who is inserious need of a Father tolead him, guide him, disciplineand help him. As you know, weare commanded by God to prayfor our leaders so that we maylive peaceable lives. I believe theabove word is merciful, for Godwants to touch Juliuss life. I lovethis young man and my heartbreaks for the pain that isevident from his past. I am inprayer for him.In His love,Your servant,MarcLikePost a Comment85 Comments30 Aug 2011 @8:10 amClaire BensonCommentWow powerful stuff well pray thebible tell us we must pray for ourgovernments and leaders30 Aug 2011 @8:25 amIan van KraayenburgCommentDear Pastor Marc.God has certainly made it clear inmany prophetic words spokenover this nation that thiswonderful country of SouthAfrica belongs to Him and that noone will bring destruction to it orthe people of this nation. For Ibelieve that South Africa is beingused as a Spring Board into Africafor the word of God and salvationwill come to the nations becauseof what God is doing and is stillgoing to do in and through thisnation. I stand in agreementwith you on this word and inprayer concerning this word.For ever in His love.His warrior.Ian30 Aug 2011 @8:36 amCarina WelmanCommentso thankful to know that God ishearing our prayers. Has beenpraying for this young man andwe are not allowed to judge him just pray for him. Like God said,he has been blinded. Thank youMarc for sending this message tous.God richest blessings andanointing on your life.30 Aug 2011 @8:43 amAnthony DippenaarCommentI have always been passionatewhen it comes to politics. Mywife has always said that Ishould go into politics.When it came to the leaders ofthis country and especially JuliusI always felt enraged by dumb orinappropriate decisions and orcomments and it sparked fierycomments and my thoughts onwhat should have happenedrather.After reading the above, I feelthat I need to forgive them andJulius and rather pray for them.Thank You Lord for this message,this message of love andforgiveness.30 Aug 2011 @9:05 amLizaCommentAmen!30 Aug 2011 @9:15 amJan & Annika van RooyenCommentHi Marc! My wife and I met somepeople who live close to whereJulius grew up (near Polokwane)and they explained that he wasraised in very poor cir tancesby his grandmother. This makeshim fatherless and this hasallowed an orphan spirit totake a hold of him. This is alsoone of the reasons he tries toprove himself constantly inpublic. We truly have a heart forhim and we know that he willbecome the instrument of theLord, used by Him to bring manyto liberty and freedom in Christ.We agree with your prayers forhim. Love, Jan & Annika30 Aug 2011 @9:16 amRejoiceCommentwhat a word..I pray He gets themessege,trully God loves Himdearly30 Aug 2011 @9:25 amWynand HoonCommentAmen Pastor MarcGods will is perfect and willprevail in our beautiful country!Everyone should stand in Faithfor this and be in constant prayer.30 Aug 2011 @9:27 amhElENCommentI pray for each one of our leadersthat they may know the Love ofGod and that they will be filled bythe Holy Spirit they must leadthis nation and my prayer andhope that people will put theiranger and hatred aside andforgive those who have causedharm! We are not all monsters!!!Apartheid was evil and its awrong that cannot be undonebut can we not try tolerance andunderstanding for one another!Love and Peace to all SouthAfricans!!!30 Aug 2011 @9:27 amJeanetteCommentI know that if we humbleourselves and pray for this nation God will heal our land. Thankyou for the confirmation!30 Aug 2011 @10:08 amDominiqueCommentPastor Marc we will all pray withyou30 Aug 2011 @10:37 amSankoeiCommentAmen may he find his spiritualfather who will be able tomentor him and show him theright path Powerful word andthank you for yr messages30 Aug 2011 @11:04 amPeet KokCommentI agree with above prophecy andfeel it is in line with Gods Wordand will for this nation,and alsoJulius Malema.I endeavor to pray with you andstand on this Word.30 Aug 2011 @11:23 amIno JonesCommentWe can only but see how thisyoung man has been deceivedand our prayers are in agreementwith you that he will truly have aGod encounter and bring him torepentance. My husband and Iknow that God has got greatplans for this nation and Hisperfect Will will be done in SouthAfrica!30 Aug 2011 @11:29 amElaineCommentI began to weep as I got to theend of ur prophetic word and as Iprayed I got the words nationbuilder and my prayer is that hewill not break this nation withhis pain but be a NATIONBUILDER, in Jesus mighty name.Blessings30 Aug 2011 @11:30 amMartinaCommentI have been and will still pray forJulius Malema and ourgovernment. God loves everybody and i believe as His wordsays all things work out for goodto the Glory of Jesus Christ ofNazereth, our Father. May we allcling to Father God and hear Hisvoice and fear Him withreverence. He is the Great I AMand He will have the final say.Amen30 Aug 2011 @1:17 pmNoziphoCommentwow, such a powerful andaccurate prophecy!!!!!30 Aug 2011 @2:00 pmVal and Rose ScottCommentThank you Marc, we all need aWord from God..and knowingthat you, a child of God, hearsand passes on Gods Word to us,makes us sleep better at night.We will be praying for Julius andwe know, that we know, thatGod is in control. Keep up Godswork. Thank you and God bless.Val and Rose Scott, Polokwane30 Aug 2011 @4:33 pmRodger NormanCommentGod IS IN CONTROL. He REIGNSfrom heaven above. GOD will saveour land. Our part is to repentand turn back to our LORD andSAVIOR. We will pray for Julius.30 Aug 2011 @7:05 pmJeanette WindellCommentGod is so gracious to warnpeople! Thank you for being soobedient to send this message tome! I pass it on! God is GREAT! HEIS ALLMIGHTY!!!! HE HAS ALL THEPOWER ON EARTH AND IN HEAVEN, AND HE CARES ABOUT EVERYBODY! IT IS SUCH A BLESSING TOSERVE GOD WITH ALL THAT WEHAVE! HE IS A WONDERFULFATHER AND FRIEND! BLESSINGSTO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, MARC!30 Aug 2011 @9:05 pmAudrey BonnetCommentWhat a great prophetic message,will be praying.30 Aug 2011 @9:23 pmtebogo rammegoCommentYou know I never took this juliusmalema saga seriously but I nowsee and hede to those words Iwill no longer be ignorant andapathetic towards praying for mycountries leaders.31 Aug 2011 @5:03 amDebbie BiermannCommentTo God all the glory for thesalvation of Julius Malema!!31 Aug 2011 @5:49 amGraham Chapman (Pastor)CommentGod bless you Marc and a very bigAMEN!!!!! to your prophecy.I received an e-mail containingyour message yesterday andamazingly enough my wife and Ihad just taken communion andprophesied very much the sameas you. Thank God forconfirmation in what His plan isfor JM.I was five years a driver for ablessed man and Pastor in theLimpopo Legislature andexperienced what God can dothrough a Godly man in politics.Even the Moslem MPL wouldcome to this pastor and ask forprayer when problems aroseduring, before or after sessionsof the legislature. JM was underdiscussion many times evenduring that time 2004-2009.This young cadre has many hurtsand the aforementionedcomment by Jan & Annika abouthim not having had a fatherfigure in his life plus the manyother hurts he has experienced atthe hands of white folk duringhis formative years has causedhim to be the way he is One cansense these hurts when we seehim in action. The eyes are thewindow to the soul and you cansee the hurts in his eyes.Our prayer is that, like Saul whobecame Paul and wrote most ofthe new testament, he will havea Damascus type confrontationalmanifested meeting with Jesus.Even as the prophecy youbrought shows, this is Gods planfor him.JMs influence amongst the youthof this country is enormous. Atpresent it is being used in anegative way,last nights newsproves that. When he turns, thatinfluence will change the face ofSouth African youth for the Gloryof God. Thank you Father God foryour Word through yourobedient servant.Marc be gloriously blessed in allyou do.31 Aug 2011 @5:54 amHeyaCommentAre you not just telling youfollowers what they want to hear. Malema is just but part of thefulfiment of the end timesprophecy.I am not saying this to sowdispondency or conflict with thepastors words , but to raiseawareness of the times in whichwe live today.31 Aug 2011 @6:02 amEthel LuesCommentThe fear of the Lord is thebeginning of all wisdom! God hasspoken and He will do what everHe said for the purpose of HisGlory!!31 Aug 2011 @6:32 amBrigitte PetersCommentI am so glad to see so manyprayers for our leaders andespecially Julius, who needs Godnow more than ever. Thanks forthe inspirational messages andfervent prayers. God is faithful inhearing our prayers and isintervening mightily. God willundertake for this nation in Jesusname; AMEN.31 Aug 2011 @7:26 amWendy BurtonCommentPast Marc,I agree with the Rhema wordover SA and Julius Malema andwarfare with it until we see theresults.You are such a blessing.31 Aug 2011 @7:53 amStian BothaCommentAbout Malema: The Church has totake the spirit inside of himseriously our battle aintagainst flesh and blood.We need to pray for him! But, Ithink he is the one person in ournation that has received moreprayer than any other, lately.When Gods people begin tounite in prayer, all evil has to go!on this rock I will build myChurch, and the gates of hell willnot prevail against itMark, Your ministry justresonates with me. I thank Godfor people like you and pastorHarold.God bless you!!!31 Aug 2011 @8:50 amC ViljoenCommentEasy to say afterwards this was aprophecy. Why not say it the dayyou gave it ? Anybody can do this. Why should I believe this ?31 Aug 2011 @9:51 amCarina MalherbeCommentThank you SO much. I am alsocalled to pray for the nation andgiven a promise that God will dothis in ONE DAY! My husband alsohad a vision re this and thechurch(es) of SA! I was cryingtears of joy and sorrow readingyour prophecy. It gave me SOMUCH hope again and the will tonow, more than ever before, praymore for the nation. Godspromise in the prophecy touchedmy heart anew with FIRE! Weendeavor to pray with you andstand on this Word to keep onpraying for Malema and thegovernment. We will also prayfor you and your ministry. KindregardsCarina Malherbe31 Aug 2011 @2:05 pmmarcbredenkampCommentDear Heya, visithttp://www.destiny.co.za for insightful,Biblical, prophetic and scholarlyteachings concerning the endtimes teachings of Jesus. Thisincludes The Revelation. Thanksfor your thoughts. This prophecy,and many others that have cometo pass, is not my message, butwhat God wants South Africa tohear. In His love, Marc.31 Aug 2011 @2:13 pmmarcbredenkampCommentDear C Viljoen, the prophecy wasrecorded, uploaded, andtranscribed within the first weekof it being delivered off theplatform at Destiny, just like somany others. If you go tohttp://www.destiny.co.za you willdiscover Prophecies that havebeen recorded and posted onlineover many years. The blogcontains Prophetic Alerts,which is simply to alert the Bodyof Christ of a propheticfulfillment, an alert to requiredwarfare, (1 Tim 1:18) andProphecy that is in the news.Blessings, In His love, Marc.31 Aug 2011 @2:42 pmAnsieCommentWhy is it so hard for us to letGOD forgive our enemies but yetwe ask for forgiveness all thetimewe dont want to hearabout GODs love for non-believers but yet we want HIM tolove us all the time.We wantthe Pastors to teach us on Godsjudgement but find it hard whenthey teach about Gods love.May God bless us all..31 Aug 2011 @3:58 pmMikeCommentIm sorry but I cannot share youroptimism. Julius is nothing but acorrupt, selfish, greedy, arrogantoxygen thief. Only time will tell ifyour words are true or not. I praythat you are correct because Godhelp us if youre not!!31 Aug 2011 @5:34 pmUrsula FegenCommentThank you may God bless youand take you from strength tostrength.We appreciate you andeverything you and your familyare doing for Jesuss kingdom.Regards,Neville Ursula and David31 Aug 2011 @10:15 pmJakesCommentMike, through Faith in God all canbe accomplished I know GodsWill shall prevail.No need to stress1 Sep 2011 @6:28 amLinda MostertCommentWow what a powerful word!!May God touch His People andgive them peaceDo such amiracle in South-Africa that ittouches people all over the world that they can see our God Livesand still do miracles today.Because we really need that withall the bloodshed. People aretired and some got fear feelhopeless with no hope for thefuture. But God will never leaveUs!!1 Sep 2011 @8:43 amAnita SwanepoelCommentGod will renew this country RSA,this country belong to God andnot a Humen being.LETS GODHOLY FIRE FAAL ON SOUTH AFRICA,1 Sep 2011 @8:55 amC ViljoenCommentMarc , thank you for directing mein the right direction. Iappreciate it. Kind regards , C1 Sep 2011 @9:05 amMeganCommentin the name of Jesus amen.1 Sep 2011 @10:00 amFelicity SymingtonCommentI stand in prayer with U for Julius& our land. Knowing our LORD ISMIGHTY to bring forth his Wordand cause Julius to be a humbleman of God thru repentance.Causing Jesus Name to beGlorified thru his life. Just as Paul. So in JESUS NAME we standasking Father that HIS WILL, willbe done in Juliuss life. Amen. Wealso ask Father to strengthen theleadership of the ANC & ANCYLwith Wisdom thru thesedisciplinary hearings. Humility &guidance thru the Holy Spirit todirection for each discussionmade & spoken. Amen in JESUSNAME. AMEN. THANK U FATHER.1 Sep 2011 @10:39 amRITA BOTHMACommentOH, THANK GOD HES SO GOOD! HES LOVE NEVER RUNS OUT.BLESSED BE GOD, ISRAELS GOD!LOVE YOU MY HEAVENLY FATHER!HALLELUJAH! AMEN!1 Sep 2011 @12:34 pmVincentComment2Thessalonians 2 1- 12, i thoughtof that lost soul when i read this.1 Sep 2011 @12:38 pmVincentCommentPut on your Armor brothers andsisters.Ephesians 6 :10 -20The Armor of God10 Finally, be strong in the Lordand in his mighty power. 11 Puton the full armor of God, so thatyou can take your stand againstthe devils schemes. 12 For ourstruggle is not against flesh andblood, but against the rulers,against the authorities, againstthe powers of this dark worldand against the spiritual forces ofevil in the heavenly realms. 13Therefore put on the full armor ofGod, so that when the day of evilcomes, you may be able to standyour ground, and after you havedone everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt oftruth buckled around your waist,with the breastplate ofrighteousness in place, 15 andwith your feet fitted with thereadiness that comes from thegospel of peace. 16 In addition toall this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguishall the flaming arrows of the evilone. 17 Take the helmet ofsalvation and the sword of theSpirit, which is the word of God.18 And pray in the Spirit on alloccasions with all kinds ofprayers and requests. With thisin mind, be alert and always keepon praying for all the Lordspeople. 19 Pray also for me, thatwhenever I speak, words may begiven me so that I will fearlesslymake known the mystery of thegospel, 20 for which I am anambassador in chains. Pray that Imay declare it fearlessly, as Ishould.1 Sep 2011 @3:46 pmTHAMAE MAMSIECommentAFTER ALL MAY GODS WILL BEDONE AGAINST THE WORLD WILL.AMEN N AMEN!!1 Sep 2011 @7:32 pmRiaCommentRe: Julius, My prayer is that hewill have a Damascus roadexperience with the Father,because there is such wrongimpartation into the youth ofthis country, may God overruleevery weapon of destruction thatis aimed at this country and itspeople, as God Reigns, and He isnot mocked in any way. Weclaim the promises of the Fatherfor this country and no weaponformed against us shall prosper.May the Truth of all Truth berevealed in every cir tanceand situation, Our God will showHimself faithful to this nation!2 Sep 2011 @7:13 amAtella de VosCommentThank you for this word wejoin in prayer.Shalom2 Sep 2011 @8:31 amAnnetjie BooysenCommentAMEN & AMEN PASTOR MARC !!GOD BLESS U2 Sep 2011 @10:16 amLilyCommentMARC, I WAS SO BLESSED BY YOURPROPHESY.I CAN TRUELY SEE THATGOD HAS A BIG PLAN FOR OURBEAUTIFUL COUNTRY AS I BELIEVEHE HAS FOR NIGERIA AS WELL, IHAVE NOT HEARD A SERMON FROMYOU FOR MANY YEARS AS I AMLIVING IN NIGERIA WITH MYHUSBAND WHO IS WORKING HEREFOR SOME TIME NOW. I USE TOATTEND YOUR MEETINGS INALBERTON.I WAS BLESSED TOFIND YOUR WEBSITE.MAY YOUCONTINUE TO BOLDLY GIVE US THEUTTERANCES GOD WANTS US TOHEAR! (SA YOU ARE SOMEWHEREIN THE FUTURE AND YOU LOOKMUCH BETTER THAN YOU LOOKRIGHT NOW!!!!)2 Sep 2011 @10:40 amHilda VenterCommentItruly believe when God hasspoken we warriorsshould take serious note. todayMalema~s applicationto have all charges against himdropped, was DENIED!! BecauseGod has spoken.We warriors willnotstop praying,we know that Godis in controll !!!!with Jesus love Hilda Venter2 Sep 2011 @12:11 pmMario van ZylC *

* ARMAGEDDON Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ARMAGEDDON

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits