Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ARMAGEDDON - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ARMAGEDDON > Topics

Subject: Can u: c/hear/talk 2 the dead?
Replies: 31 Views: 1474

6j0 3.06.11 - 08:25pm
Lev.19:31
Regard not them that have FAMILIAR SPIRITS ,(AFGESTORWENDE GEESTE) neither seek after WIZARDS,(WAARSEERS) to be defiled by them: I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD.

6j0 3.06.11 - 08:32pm
Lev.20:27
A man also or woman that hath a FAMILIAR SPIRITS/AFGESTORWENDE GEESTE, or a WIZARD,/WAARSEERS. shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones; their blood shall be upon them.

6j0 3.06.11 - 08:34pm
Deut.18:11-13
or a charmer, or a consulter with FAMILIAR SPIRITS,/AFGESTORWENDE GEESTE. or WIZARD,/WAARSEER. or a necromancer,

12. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy GOD doth drive them out from before thee.

Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy GOD.

6j0 3.06.11 - 08:36pm
2 Kings 17:17,18
17. .....and used DIVINATION and ENCHANTMENTS/WAARSEERY OMGEGAAN EN VOORTEKENS and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke HIM to anger.

6j0 3.06.11 - 08:38pm

18. Therefore the LORD was very angry with Israel, and removed them out of HIS sight: there was non left but the tribe of Judah only.

6j0 3.06.11 - 08:39pm
Isa.8:19,20
19. And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have FIMILIAR SPIRITS/AFGESTORWE GEESTE. and unto WIZARDS/WAARSEERS that peep and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their GOD? for the living to the DEAD?

20. To the law and to the testimony: if they speak NOT according to this word, it is because there is NO LIGHT IN THEM.

6j0 3.06.11 - 08:41pm
Lets have a look in the Bible what did happend when someone speak to the dead.
1 Sam.28:6,7

6. And when Saul enquired of the LORD, the LORD answered him not, neither by dreams, nor by Urim, nor by prophets.

7. Then said Saul unto his servants, Seek me a woman that hath a FAMILIAR SPIRIT/AFGESTORWENDE GEES, that I may go to her, and enquire of her. And his servants said to him. Behold, there is a woman that hath a FAMILIAR SPIRIT/AFGESTORWENDE GEES at Endor.

6j0 3.06.11 - 08:43pm
1 Sam.28:11,15
11. Then said the woman, Whom shall I bring up unto thee? And he said, Bring me up Samuel.

15. And Samuel said to Saul, Why hast thou disquieted me, to bring me up? And Saul answered, I am sore distressed: for the Philistines make war against me, and GOD IS DEPARTED FROM ME, AND ANSWERETH ME NO MORE, NEITHER BY PROPHETS, NOR BY DREAMS: therefoqe I have called thee, that thou mayest make known unto me what I shall do.

Plz to understand this more, how Saul could talk to the dead, go to the topic Is king Saul saved? I Samuel
I did explain it there step by step that it was NOT Samuel who Saul talk to but a demon.

6j0 3.06.11 - 08:45pm
What did happend when Saul talked to the dead?
A demon enters his body and took over his mind, and then Saul took his own live.

1 Chr. 10:4

4. ....So Saul took a sword, and fell upon it.

Lets read what was the cause of his death

1 Chro. 10:13,14

13. So Saul died for his transgression which he committed against the LORD, eve against the WORD OF THE LORD, wich he kept not, and also for asking counsel of one that had a FAMILIAR SPIRIT/AFGESTORWENE GEES, to enquire of it;

14. And enquired NOT OF THE LORD: therefore HE slew him, and turned the kingdom unto David the son of Jesse.

6j0 3.06.11 - 08:47pm
Now lets have a look at this:
Acts 16:16-18

16. And it came to pass, as we went prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a SPIRIT OF DIVINATION/WAARSEENDE GEES met us, which brought her masters much gain by SOOTHSAYING/WAARSEERY:

17. The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, THESE MEN ARE THE SERVANTS OF THE MOST HIGH GOD, WHICH SHEW UNTO US THE WAY OF SALVATION.

6j0 3.06.11 - 08:49pm
18. And this did she many days, But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit(demon), I command thee in the NAME OF JESUS CHRIST to come out of her. And he came out the same hour. *

6j0 3.06.11 - 08:54pm
I want to make one thing VERY clear here. Did this woman tell a lie when she said: THESE SERVANTS OF THE MOST HIGH GOD, WHICH SHEW UNTO US THE WAY OF SALVATION? NO SHE TELL THE TRUTH
We must remeber that the demon who controled her, know JESUS VERY VERY WELL. This is the way they worked and still did!

They use the truth and when u believe in them, the door is wide open for a demon to enter.nod.GIF

Know wonder the Bible say

2 Cor.11:14

AND NO MARVEL; FOR SATAN HIMSELF IS TRANSFORMED INTO AN ANGEL OF LIGHT.

6j0 3.06.11 - 08:57pm
Ok now lets have a look at the WORD OF GOD, and what it say, where we go DIRECT after we died.
I WANT TO MAKE ONE THING VERY CLEAR HERE, THIS IS JESUS CHRIST HIM SELF WHO IS SPEAKING HERE, HE KNOW'S WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT, BECAUSE HE WAS IN HEAVEN FROM THE CREATION OF HEAVEN AND EARTH! READ GEN.1:26 THE ''US'' AND THE ''OUR'' IS THE TRINITY, FATHER, SON, AND HOLY SPIRIT!

Luk.16:19-31

6j0 3.06.11 - 09:00pm
Lets keep our fokus on:
verse 22-26

22. And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was CARRIED BY THE ANGELS into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23. And in HELL he lift up his eyes, being IN TORMENTS, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

THIS PROVES IN SECONDS AFTER YOUR BREATH WENT OUT YOU GO STRAIGHT TO HEAVEN OR HELL OF FIRE!

So to say spirits and souls is still arround us, will make JESUS a liar.

6j0 3.06.11 - 09:52pm
When the unsaved go into this fire they start to PRAY and REPENT then its TO LATE!
Lets have a look at it

24. And he CRIED and said, Father Abraham, have MERCY on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in the water, and cool my tongue; for I am TORMENTED IN THIS FLAME.

In hell there isnt even water.

6j0 3.06.11 - 09:54pm
25. .....but now he(Lazarus) is COMFORTED, and thou art TORMENTED.
To say that the death in hell fire got a 2th charge is to make CHRIST a liar.

Lets read what JESUS said.

26. And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixid: SO THAT THEY WHICH WOULD PASS FROM HENCE TO YOU CANNOT: NEITHER CAN THEY PASS TO US, THAT WOULD COME FROM THENCE.

6j0 3.06.11 - 09:56pm
Again here JESUS said, they are PRAYING pray.GIFin hell.
Lets read it

27. Then he said: I ''PRAY'' therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house.

THIS WHAT CHRIST SAID IN THIS VERSES PROVES IT IS IMPOSIBLE FOR ANY SPIRIT AND SOUL TO BE ON EARTH!! THEY ARE IN HEAVEN OR HELL!! THIS IS THE TRUE WORDS OF JESUS CHRIST.

6j0 3.06.11 - 09:59pm
I just want to say something VERY IMPORTENT here.
There is ppl believe when we go to heaven we are becoming ANGELS.

They are using this verse

Matt.22:30

For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are AS ANGELS OF GOD IN HEAVEN.

6j0 3.06.11 - 10:01pm
This is not what this verse say.
We are the SAINTS if all of us after death go to heaven and turn in to angels. Then there will be NO saints.
hehe.GIF *

6j0 3.06.11 - 10:05pm
I want endtimes to give more light on the angel and saints and all i mentioned here.
Now is the question, how and who moves things in the house, or if i see my grandmother or father or ANYONE who already passed away, if it isnt the dead once who is it then?

It ONLY can be a real angel of GOD, but i doubt if they shall move things arround in the house. Or a demon(s).
To stop the moving things in your house, u get Pastors who can clean your house. Even as christian u can take the act in faith and clean ur own house from that evil spirits with the POWER OF THE BLOOD OF CHRIST.

I WANT TO GIVE IT OVER TO MY SIS IN CHRIST NOW, THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD GAVE HER A GIFT IN THIS AREA!

endtimes 4.06.11 - 08:38am
Thank you brother 6j0.
You have said it all and made it very clear that it is NOT POSSIBLE TO SEE, HEAR AND SPEAK TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALREADY DIED.

Many people have encountered what they call ghosts, and have even seen ghosts.

This is nothing more than DEMONIC ACTIVITY

Then you get the people that claim they see people who have died and can communicate with them.

There are even TV broadcast shows where this person makes contact with loved ones who have died from the audience, and can give detailed descriptions of appearance, personality, things that person did or say while still alive, things only a close relative will know etc.

This is what the bible calls a FAMILIAR SPIRIT/AFGESTORWENDE GEES.

Let me try to explain what a FAMILIAR SPIRIT is.

endtimes 4.06.11 - 08:42am
A familiar spirit is a demon that has been around family for decades throughout the generations. We must understand that there is a spiritual dimension that we cant see with our physical eyes. This dimension is VERY real, and this is the spiritual battle that we deal with on a daily basis. Demons are all around us, so are angels. Familiar spirits are assigned by satan to individuals and families to carry out specific actions to entice, tempt, cause pain and suffering, afflict emotionally and spiritually, etc. the main assignment is to hinder a person in his walk with God. When you consult a spiritualist or psycic about your grandad for instance, the familiar spirit who knew your granddads every move will change himself into the exact appearance of your grandad, and will give the spiritualist information about your grandad to convince you. *

endtimes 4.06.11 - 08:45am
This spirit imitates your granddads moves, voice, personality etc.
When you start asking questions, this spirit will tell you anything you would like to hear.

Remember, a demon will always lie, there is NO truth in satan and his cohorts.

Consulting a fortuneteller will have the same results.

These things is an abomination to the Lord.

I will in time make a topic about demons for better insight.

endtimes 4.06.11 - 08:47am
Let me elaborate more on THE FAMILIAR SPIRIT:
1)A familiar spirit is not the soul or spirit of a deceased person.
2) A familiar spirit is an evil spirit familiar with a person, place, family or thing.
3) They have become accustomed to the lifestyles, moods, and behavioral patterns of an individuals life .
4) They have taken time to study your weaknesses and strengths. They know how you will react or act in different situations. *

endtimes 4.06.11 - 08:50am
5)They know your comfort zones and your explosive zones.
6)They are informers of areas in your life that are open to sin.
7)They know the entrance points of your heart and life.
8)They know your past history.
9)They are residential spirits. They stay with the individual or family.
10)They are carried forward from past generations. *

endtimes 4.06.11 - 08:51am
11)Other spirits like territorial spirits permit them to move with you to different places or cities, and they can choose not to follow you but stay in your home.
12)They are responsible for transferring a problem, sickness, habit or curse from one generation to to the next generation.
The chief characteristic of this spirit is familiarity. It is a relationship or familiarity with a person or personality.
. They are very common spirits. They are commonly found in the practices of spiritism and witchcraft but their activity are in no way limited to persons and practices so obviously occult. They are mainly characterised by communication. They respond quickly to the summons of a medium. eg like the witch of Endor when Saul consulted the witch, a familiar spirit manifested. She formed a link between the earthly and the demonic realm.
Anyone who becomes a channel of communication for an evil spirit is or becomes a medium.
A familiar spirit is a personality that identifies with a individual. *

endtimes 4.06.11 - 08:53am
A person can be personally identified with a demon spirit the same way one has a book, friend or a cold.
A person can develop a close relationship with an evil spirit either willfully or without knowing it, or out of ignorance.
REGARD THEM NOT THAT HAVE FAMILIAR SPIRITS, NEITHER SEEK AFTER WIZARDS, TO BE DEFILED BY THEM Lev. 19:3.
We can clearly see that God forbids this practice, and we defile our spirits.
It is plainly said in God's Word the seriousness of entertaining familiar spirits is. Involvement with familiar spirits was punisheble by death in OT Law. Lev. 20:27. Familiar spirits are counterfeits of the work of the Holy Spirit. to be continued... *

endtimes 4.06.11 - 08:54am
Anything occult, including involvement demons is idolatry and defile one's spirit. When a child of God goes outside his relationship with God to gain supernatural knowledge, power and guidance, he commits spiritual adultery.
Judgement came upon Saul because he sought out a woman who had a familiar spirit. God brought judgment upon the Canaanite nations because of their occult practices and gave their land to the Israelites. Then God warned the Israelites that He would drive them out from the land if they ever turned to the occult.

endtimes 4.06.11 - 08:57am
A person with a familiar spirit may not recognise that it is a spirit entity whom he has relationship with, and may think his experiences are only his imaginations and fantacies, or he may believe he has made contact with God's spiritual realm through his mind rather than his spirit. He may be ensnared, not because he is seeking something evil, but because he is seeking something good in a bad way.

Necromancy, a supposed communication with the dead, is a facet of the familiar spirit's operation and is an outright deception.

Rather than communicating with a particular dead person, the medium is in contact with an evil spirit which is familiar with that dead person. He is able to give information and produce manifestations which will lead the necromancer to believe that he/she has made contact with the soul of a certain dead person. *

endtimes 4.06.11 - 08:59am
Read Tim.4:1- Anyone who becomes a link with the demonic realm, becomes a spiritist medium, and the information he transmits is a doctrine that demons teach.

Interrogation of demons and conversations with them is not only foolish but exceedingly dangerous.

Some, whose loved ones have died are tempted to communicate with them. But, instdead of contacting their loved ones, they come into contact with familiar spirits who impersonate deceased friends or relatives.

Isaiah 8:19-22; Rom 6:16; 1 Cor. 10:19-22; Hos 4:12; Col. 2:20-23; Is. 65:11-12; *

6j0 4.06.11 - 09:57am
WOW! wow.GIF My sweetheart, you put it so so nice, how can we miss the point!!

My darling you surely make the LORD happy and me!! smileyez.GIF

mwah.GIF *

leonado1 2.04.12 - 06:55pm
Question : If Saul perished,hw come when that witch of endor raised the spirit of the prophet,and the prophet told Saul that you and ur children will be with me here tommorow,and if it was in aplace for disobedient,Samuel was the prophet of God,dd God punished him ? Am waiting. *

* ARMAGEDDON Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ARMAGEDDON

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits